Please read this important information if you plan on ordering during Graduation Season (April 15th - June 30th)
Aloha dear Customer,
Leis have become very popular nationwide. While we love the growth in popularity of these beautiful leis, we also want to make sure that everything goes smoothly as we know how important it is to deliver these on time. By reading and following these simple steps and by you, the customer, understanding the process really helps us during this busy time! Kindly follow these guidelines when ordering during graduation season.
- Order must be placed at least 5 business days before ship out. You can place an order anytime and select a desired delivery date in the future on our calendar during check out.
- Schedule your arrival at least 1 day before the event. In case of a rare delay which results in missing your event there is no refund.
- Orders valued $500 or less are shipped without having to sign for the shipment. If you request to sign for your shipment, please call or email us before the order ships.
- Orders valued $500 or more require a signature, so the recipient must be home at the time of the delivery. Fedex automatically generates this signature request due to the value of the shipment.
- We do not take any orders over the phone during busy season. Please place your order through our website. We are always available to answer questions by phone, email or website chat during our regular hours.
-We always send tracking numbers the day your order ships. If you do not receive an email with tracking info, contact us immediately. ( Please check your spam/junk mail as well)
- Make sure when you do receive the tracking information, that the address is correct.
Address change/ Incorrect address:
FEDEX CHARGES $16.00 FOR A CHANGE OF ADDRESS WHICH WILL BE BILLED TO YOU. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT TO AVOID ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND DELAYS.
Mahalo for your cooperation and for your understanding. We look forward to a successful summer and graduation season!